A microgame for 2 to 5 players.
This game won first place in the 24 Hour Contest for May 2014.
Augmented to be more than human, you have but one task: save the last of humanity!
You are a Psyborg. You have been augmented to be more than human with robotic limbs and powers of telekinesis. You have but one task: save the last of humanity! But it isn’t going the way you expected… Other Psyborgs are out there, trying to kill you while they steal the glory of saving humanity!
• Kill other Psyborgs!
• Find, steal and protect humans!
• Make sure you are the last Psyborg standing with a human under your protection!
• Shuffle all the cards, minus the rules cards, together
• Deal everyone two cards
• Determine who goes first
• At the start of turn, draw a card
• After drawing a card players can choose to play a card from their hand or pass.
• If there are no more cards to draw, shuffle the discard pile into the draw pile.
• The winner is the last player left alive with a human in their hand.
Each card has different effects – Shields block all cards used against you, Humans are to be protected and discarding one means you are out of the game, EMP Pulses forces a player to discard a card of their choice, Scans reveal Humans, etc…
If you don’t have a Human card in hand, you want to find and take one from another player. If you do have a Human, you want to protect it from other players. Attack other players, but make sure you have a Human by the end of the game, or everyone loses.
If you want to build a copy yourself, the free print-and-play files are here.
If you would rather buy it premade, you can purchase the game here.